ARTIST ALLEY APPLICATION
Be part of the inaugural Anime NYC Artist Alley! Please fill out this form completely and honestly to apply for a table at the 2017 Anime NYC. Before you apply, please understand…
- Anime NYC’s Artist Alley is not first come, first served – rather, it is a curated experience with our Artist Alley participants selected in Summer 2017.
- This is a table request form. It is not a contract, and it does not guarantee space. All Artist Alley space is limited.
- This application will close 11:59 PM Eastern Time on July 10, 2017, and you will hear back on the status of your application by July 20, 2017.
- If accepted, you’ll be sent a contract, which you must return with payment by August 10 to reserve your space.
- All Artist Alley packages are $250 for one table, two chairs, and two Artist Alley badges.
- Artists must be 18-years-old or older by November 16, 2017.
- Individual artists may only apply for one table. If you need additional exhibition space, please purchase a booth in our Exhibit Hall.
- Collectives or studios with multiple artists may only apply for – and share – one table, and they cannot extend across multiple tables. If you need additional exhibition space, please purchase a booth in our Exhibit Hall.
- Tables do not include electricity, and electricity cannot be ordered in Artist Alley.
- Wifi is not included, but both free and paid wifi options are available directly from the building.
- Accepted artists may purchase additional Artist Alley badges should they need them for additional members of a studio and/or helpers to run their table.
- Artist Alley tables must be staffed during all Anime NYC’s public hours by a minimum of one person. Conversely, you really can’t fit more than four people behind a table, and if an unreasonable number of people staff an Artist Alley booth, Anime NYC has the right to ask them to disperse.
- Should you not be part of the first round of Artist Alley acceptances, you have the option to be waitlisted – to be considered in the event any tables become available – with details included in the status email you’ll receive by July 20, 2017.
- Our Artist Alley is for indie creators, webcomic artists, crafters, makers, and professional writers and illustrators – and everything sold must be the work of the creator at the table. If you’re selling mass-produced items or are otherwise a retailer or publisher, you won’t be approved for Artist Alley and should purchase a booth to exhibit.
If you have questions about Artist Alley, please contact Peter Tatara at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ready? Please click the button below to get started with your Artist Alley application.