CLOSET COSPLAY CONTEST
The Anime NYC Closet Cosplay Contest is BACK! Another weekend of cosplaying from your closet! Raid your closet between now and Sunday’s end, and snap a photo of the best PROMARE cosplay that you can assemble. Tag it with #PromareClosetCosplayANYC! We’ll be giving our 5 favorites two free weekend tickets to Anime NYC!! Just make sure you follow our rules. We can’t accept entries that don’t follow our rules! Sorry!
- Everything you put on has to come from your closet or dresser drawer…or your parents/kids/etcs. closet or dresser drawer. (Just ask permission first.)
- You can use a wig, BUT it can’t be from what you’re cosplaying. For example, you can use a Sailor Moon wig to be Cammy from Street Fighter, but you can’t use it to be Sailor Moon. Make sense?
- Your costume must be from PROMARE.
- You can’t use an already existing cosplay or one that you’re currently working on- sorry those are the rules. Sorry, we won’t change them.
- You can’t go buy or make anything specifically for this challenge. It’s gotta come from what you’ve got at home. Why? See rule 1.
- You can make alterations to things you have at home.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM on Sunday, April 26, 2020.
- Use the tag #PromareClosetCosplayANYC on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to enter.
We’ll pick 5 winners and award each two pairs of tickets to Anime NYC! So, raid those closets and show us your best PROMARE cosplay!