Everything at Anime NYC begins with a ticket! Friday and Sunday tickets are on sale now, and we recommend grabbing yours before the show. Weekend, Saturday, and Mega tickets are sold out online and will not be available at Anime NYC. Limited amounts of these tickets are available at anime and comic shops in NYC.
- Admission Friday Only
- SOLD OUT
- Admission Sunday Only
- SOLD OUT
- SOLD OUT
GET YOUR TICKETS IN NYC
Anime NYC tickets are available now online and at select shops around New York City and New Jersey! Want to buy your ticket right now in NYC or NJ? Head over to our friends at…
- Anime Castle (35-32 Union St, Flushing)
- Image Anime (28 W 37th St, 30A)
- Kinokuniya Bookstore NYC (1073 6th Ave)
- Kinokuniya Bookstore NJ (595 River Rd, Edgewater, NJ)
- Midtown Comics Times Square (200 W 40th St)
- Midtown Comics Grand Central (459 Lexington Ave)
- Midtown Comics Downtown (64 Fulton St)
- RESOBOX Long Island City (41-26 27th St, Long Island City)
- RESOBOX Chelsea (203 W 20th St)
- RESOBOX East Village (91 E 3rd St)
- Waypoint Cafe (65 Ludlow St)
Get more info on what tickets are at retailers here.
CRUNCHYROLL PREMIUM PERKS
Are you a Crunchyroll Premium Member? Then get ready for premium perks at Anime NYC! All Crunchyroll Premium Members can get a $10 discount on Anime NYC Weekend Tickets and sweet rewards at the convention. Click here for more details!
Not a Premium Member yet? Try it for free to get ad free, HD access to Crunchyroll’s entire anime library on your computer, tablet, mobile device, or video game console and new episodes the same day they broadcast in Japan!
Are you a professional from the anime, manga, or Japanese pop culture industries; professional from the American licensing, publishing, streaming, media, marketing, or merchandising worlds; or a librarian, academic, or educator? If so, please apply for a Professional Badge to attend Anime NYC.
GET YOUR TICKET IN THE MAIL – DEADLINE PASSED
If you ordered your tickets by October 15, 2018, you’ll get them mailed to your door! All tickets ordered after October 15, 2018 will be held for pick up at Anime NYC. (If you’re coming from outside the United States, your tickets will not be mailed at all and will be waiting for you when you arrive at Anime NYC.)
Tickets will be mailed in late October and will be received by November 5. No tickets will be mailed before this time.
SCORE A T-SHIRT, TOO
WHO NEEDS A TICKET
All attendees six-years-old and up need a ticket to take part in Anime NYC. We recommend all children under 18 attend with an adult, and all children under 13 must have an adult with them while attending the event.
HAVE A MEGA WEEKEND
A day or weekend ticket gets you access to most of Anime NYC, but if you want it first and want it fast, then you want a Mega ticket. Anime NYC Mega Tickets include…
- Exclusive Badge, Lanyard, and Pin
- Priority Mailing with Tracking Number
- Separate Morning Entrance to the Javits Center
- First Seating at all Main Stage and Panel Room 1 Events
- Autograph Fast Pass
- First Access to Expo Hall
- Pre-Sale for Ticketed Events
- Free Admission to the Official Afterparty
- Mega Concierge Desk
Mega Tickets are SOLD OUT!
UPGRADES & REFUNDS
All ticket sales are final, and Anime NYC offers no refunds or cancellations. To protect yourself if you cannot attend, TicketGuardian insurance is offered during check out. TicketGuardian will protect you in case of illness, accidents, family emergencies, work conflicts, and weather (full details here), and to file a TicketGuardian claim, click here.
Want to upgrade your ticket? We’ll do our best to accommodate as long as the new ticket you want is still available.