Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Anime NYC moderator team for 2022.
Moderators will be responsible for the following:
- Welcoming the audience to the panel
- Introducing the guest(s) to the stage
- Having a comfortable conversation based on knowledge of the guest(s) and subject matter
- Maintaining the start and end times for the panel
- Must be comfortable with extemporaneous speaking in the event of technical or other difficulties
Moderators will be selected for their experience in hosting and/or moderating panels and programs, and/or social presence and engagement in online events/channels.
All applications must be submitted by 11:59 PM Eastern on May 31, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted. Applicants will be notified by June 30, 2022.
All selected moderators will receive a badge good for admission to Anime NYC all weekend, but please note Anime NYC does not provide housing or travel support.
Selected moderators will participate in a 45 minute moderator onboarding meeting, date TBD.
Anime NYC reserves the right to approve or deny all applications, and all Anime NYC decisions are final.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.