Arriving from out of NY? Whether you are arriving by car, plane, or subway, we have directions for you.
The following trains stop at 34th Street/Hudson Yards:
The following trains stop at 34th Street/Penn Station:
- The Long Island Railroad, Amtrak, New Jersey Transit
- PATH (33rd Street and 6th Avenue) and the following subway lines:
- Via 6th Avenue: A/C/E
- Via 7th Avenue: 1/2/3
- Via 6th/7th Avenue: B/D/F/N/Q/R
The following trains stop at 42nd Street:
- Metro North Railroad trains stop at Grand Central Station at 42nd Street between Lexington and Vanderbilt Avenues as well as the following Subway lines:
- Via 8th Avenue: A/C/E
- Via 7th Avenue: 1/2/3/7/N/Q/R/S
- Via 6th Avenue: B/D/F
- Via Lexington Avenue: 4/5/6
For further information, call MTA Travel info: 718-330-1234 or visit mta.info
Bus routes serving the Javits Center include the M34, M42, M50, M12, and M11. Use the MTA website to get customized directions, but note that the span of service and frequency vary by route. Not all buses run overnight, however, the M42 runs 24/7 and there are two additional overnight routes that serve the Javits Center – the M99 and the Bx99.
From the North (Westchester, Connecticut, Massachusetts)
- 95 South (via the Cross-Bronx Expressway) to the George Washington Bridge. At approach to bridge, bear right to lower level. Exit at the last exit in New York–Parkway South–9A. Follow Parkway South (Henry Hudson Parkway/West Side Highway) to 42nd Street. Turn left. Go one block to 11th Avenue and turn right.
- Saw Mill River Parkway/Henry Hudson Parkway/Route 9A: Follow 9A South to 42nd Street. Turn Left. Go one block to 11th Avenue and turn right.
- New York State Thruway/Major Deegan Expressway/Route 87: Major Deegan Expressway to George Washington Bridge exit. Stay in right lane towards lower level. Exit at the last exit in New York–Parkway South–9A. Follow Parkway South (Henry Hudson Parkway/West Side Highway) to 42nd Street. Turn left. Go one block to 11th Avenue and turn right.
From the South (New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, etc.)
- 95 North to the New Jersey Turnpike. Exit at the Lincoln Tunnel. When exiting the tunnel, bear left. Follow signs for uptown or northbound to 42nd Street. Turn left onto 42nd Street until you reach 11th Avenue and turn left.
- George Washington Bridge to Parkway South– 9A. At 42nd Street, turn left. Go one block to 11th Avenue and turn right.
From Queens and Long Island
- Queens-Midtown Tunnel: Take Southbound or Downtown exit to 34th Street and turn right. Go west and turn right on 11th Avenue.
- Queensboro/59th Street Bridge: Take 60/61st Street Exit. Go to 5th Avenue alongside Central Park to 59th Street. Turn right onto 59th Street to 7th Avenue and turn left. Go two blocks to 57th Street and turn right. Follow 57th Street to 11th Avenue and turn left. The Center is between 34th and 38th streets.
From Staten Island
- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge eastbound to the Gowanus Expressway, to the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel. Exit westbound to the West Side Highway/12th Avenue. At 34th Street, turn right. Go one block to 11th Avenue and take a left.
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservations app.
To reserve your parking spot for Anime NYC, visit the Javits Center Parking Page.
The New York metropolitan area is serviced by three major airports: JFK International, Newark International and LaGuardia Airport. Travel time by taxi from the airports to midtown Manhattan varies by airport. Travel time from LaGuardia to midtown can take anywhere from 25-40 minutes. JFK can take anywhere from 45 minutes to over an hour and Newark 40 to 60 minutes.
For complete transportation information including how to get to Manhattan by public transportation from all three airports, including the JFK AirTrain, log onto the NY/NJ Port Authority at www.panynj.gov.